Aezen Solutions was established in 2010 in response to need for quality medical record review services.
Since the introduction of medical record review services we have strived to become premier service provider in the industry with cost effective and quality services. Our medical record review services are the most cost effective company one can find in the medical-legal industry across all 50 states in the US. Hundreds of lawyers use our service to create, send, and track summaries. With more than 200+ clients throughout United states, Canada, and United Kingdom, Aezen Solutions is committed to deliver quality services and hence has become a huge hit.
We at Aezen Solutions deliver greater process efficiencies, value and innovation to our clients. Our clients consistently express that we provide a better experience than other comparable service provider.
We cater to individual attorneys, law firms, IME and insurance companies. We have our global center based in Coimbatore (India) and project management teams based out of USA.
Our team and Culture
Aezen Solutions is an all in one medical record review platform for paralegal needs. Our team comprises of doctors, nurses, psychologists, physicians, analyzers, summarizers, medical case writers who are experts in their respective field.
Our client focused approach drives us to prioritize our clients and their expectations hence achieving continuous success and surpassing client expectations in all our services. This is accompanied through our highly efficient business processes which have been tailored to meet the demanding needs of our clients. Our success is credited to our consistent quality, timely delivery and competitive pricing.
Our promise to you and why you can count on us :
- We charge only for the completed medical files and summaries that are delivered back to you.
- We do not charge for duplicates, blank pages and flowsheets.
- There are no contracts to sign, minimums or set-up fees: Not for routine formatting nor to customize our deliverables to your most complex requirements.
- We are always ready to update the summary for additional records. In this case, our service charges applicable only for the additionally added records, we won’t charge for the entire document again.
- For medical records more than 1000 pages – Hot links, Sorting and Bookmark services will be delivered without any charges.
- Medical records & Summary documents will be shared securely with HIPPA compliance. No additional charges for sharing our storage space.
- We share our invoices and accept payments via PayPal/Wire transfers. Aezen solutions incur 100 % of transfer fee for every transactions.
- We have processed literally millions of pages of documents, meeting critical deadlines and successfully deciphering even the most difficult documentation, particularly hand written notes.
- We have transformed medical document review from a difficult, resource intensive internal task to an efficient process driven outsourced solution.
- To provide our clients with the tools necessary to make the most informed litigation decisions, based on all available medical documentation.
- To partner with our clients so they can reduce operating costs and overhead, while reassigning skilled staff to take full advantage of their core competencies.
- To offer scalable and flexible options allowing client firms to take on the most challenging cases or high volume of medical records.
- Experience you can trust: Our nurses, physiotherapist, record reviewers have decades of experience in medical summarization. We have done diverse cases.
- Our clients are always 100% satisfied and word of mouth referrals are main business journey.
- Client centered approach: We provide clear communication to our clients in every step of the way. Our summaries are well tailored according to client needs.
- Committed to the community: We are proud to support a number of charitable organizations as a way to give back to the community we are honored to serve.